Sunday, March 09, 2008
2:19 PM
Term One has finally ended! :D
Seriously, I think I need a break like this
After so many tests, Hmwk and things like that.
So I shall just summarise what happened these few days :D
THURSDAAAAAAY! :D
Sports day! :D Haha.
I was kind of looking forward t it k
BUT. It was postponed/cancelled due to RAIN. D:
So we get t dismiss like really early.
So, Suhana Delphine Glenda Jiahan and Me went t tp macs for breakfast!
Cos j8 macs has far way too many St margs people. HA.
Then after breakfast we sent delphine off t meet her sis. HA.
Oranges. HAHA.
K, so after that
Th four of us went orchard :D
First wisma then taka.
Then after that
CINE.
Rawwwwwwr, I swear Uh
Im nt gng cine with Suhana anymore :D
Everytime i go with her,
Something will happen D:
HAHA. And this time was th funniest. HA.
And we were acting retardedly and stupidly.
Its just a natural reaction though.
Though i said I wont go with her anymore,
We will still end up going there -.-
HAHA. Sigggh D:
HA, So after that
Went fareast! HAHAH
And ended Up being super tired after all th walking
And back home with Glenda! :D
FRIDAAAAAAAAAAY
Szeminny's LAST DAY!
HAHA, Okay fine. MS AW. HAHA
Its so saddening that sh had t leave D:
I mean 3 months
All th fun and everything.
And omg, I swear.
Shs th first teacher that We al can actually BULLY so much.
Seriously D: Sigh
Oh well. Bought her th farewell card by 3/6 on thurs and mavis bought cake
And nerissa bought Watermelon.
HA, Watermelon sure bring us together man.
Sigh D: Its sad D: Sigh.
K, Progress report. HA. Kns like mad. D:
Some pple actually have all A's
I think My class is one crazy class
Sigggggggh D:
Yknw what,
My March hols is packed. RAWR.
And i think im like what,
Falling sick D: Ha
I just had a slight fever ytd night D:
Sigh.
And tmr, I have dance camp! :D
Tues's th same.
Weds morning i have Bio Wrkshop at NJ D:
AHHH/ Evening attending POLKA! :D
Thurs Have to go back for SS cos Apparantly MR LEE didnt finish tching us D:
And after that i guess i b doing th
Elect Geog shit with Shili D:
Sigggggggggh, i still have got like
ALOT OF HMWK D: Rawr.
And I realised, There goes my 13th March D: Siggggggggh. D: